March 18, 2014

Offbeat YA's Secrets Revealed!

Hi lovelies!

Today I have the distinct pleasure of getting featured on Guinevere and Libertad Tomas' blog Twinja Book Reviews.


This is the second time I've been asked to answer some questions as a book blogger (see here for my first interview). I'm so glad that Guinevere and Libertad decided to feature my blog - among a few others - on TBR. They are doing an excellent job with promoting all kinds of diversity on their blog, especially focusing on multiculturalism - and I fully support that. Also, me and their other guests get to participate in the celebrations for TBR's first year! So Happy Blogoversary girls, and many happy returns!
Are you curious about their questions and my answers? Click here - and in the meantime, show Twinja Book Reviews some love :). Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Offbeat YA! I love hearing from you and always - I mean always - acknowledge your comments. This used to be a full democracy place, because anyone could comment, regardless of being a registered member of any community. Unfortunately, I had to turn off the Anonymous comment option, because I was getting too much spam that didn't get filtered. So, you’ll need to have a Google account (Gmail will suffice) in order to comment. Sorry about that. Anyway, jump right in! Come on, you know you want to...😉 And be sure to leave a link!
BTW...I don't care if a post is a million months old - you comment, I respond. And you make my day 😃.
Note: this is an award/tag free blog. Sorry I can't accept nominations due to lack of time.

As per the GDPR guidelines, here's the link to my Privacy Policy.